Monday, April 13, 2009

Approaching Doom @ 12.12.2012


12 am 12 December 2012 a date that spelt doom for the world we live in. The Christian called it Armageddon. There are tons of article wrote on such doomsday prediction, for more see http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Doomsday_Prediction . Theory has set that the polar shift will occur and world will be thrown to chaos with sudden increase of sea levels spurring world magnitude tsunami disaster that will swallow the Himalaya in seconds. Such predictions among others are based on the followings: -

Terrence Mckenna's
Timewave Zero interpretation of the YiJing mapping against the world events having the end date pointing towards 12 December 2012, also see http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timewave_Zero .

Precession-alignment theory that coincides with the Mayan Long Count Calendar which ends on 12 December 2012, also see
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_calendar .

Pole Shift aggravated by "Planet X"/"Nibiru", also see
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZetaTalk .

Web Bot prediction based on web crawler software known as spider design to comb the web for certain key words, used to project trends of the future. These web tools arrive at the conclusion that 12 December 2012 is doomsday, also read
http://www.aphroditeastrology.com/2007/05/web-bot-project-and-2012.html .

The question is, what do we Chinese Metaphysics see from this date?

… To Be Continue

4 comments:

Chris Chan said...

Please don't keep us waiting. maybe we should just spend spend spend as quickly as possible! hahahah. Cheers.

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Hi Master Yek,



To share with you what I feel.....In fact, I love to keep very low profile and I am not really keen to find what other feng shui masters are doing. I feel that the more good masters around to help others, the better the world is. Bottom line, they all help others not because of making big money. This is my belief.



As a Chinese educated man, I found problem to understand your blog well. Also, I love to keep things short, easy and clear. This may due to the reason that I am trained lasy engineer! For engineer, all have to be short, easy and clear. I wrote my blog n books in this way too. Hahaha....



May I know who is your master? (Write to me personally if you cannot disclose it in your blog)



www.penangfengshui.com

DAVID YEK TAK WAI (email:yektakwai@hotmail.com) said...

Hi Chris,

God's willingly, we still have some moolah from the moosti to spend, spend, spend and spend...

Caya sama lu...

DAVID YEK TAK WAI (email:yektakwai@hotmail.com) said...

Master Lee,

Thanks for your sharing. The problems are there are more bad ones then good ones lurking around. The fact is I place this blog to remind oneself of this fact. Had been bored of rectifying others leftovers and yet some FS masters are teaching Architects and Engineers how to build houses and cul de sacs.

I wrote in a confuse manner, sometimes for a purpose. Some called it artistic license.

I started in the best academy in town and left the best academy in town to look for a soul. I found it in a family temple belongs to an old man in white robe, originator of the arts. The rest were history. Puzzling?

Cheers




May I know who is your master? (Write to me personally if you cannot disclose it in your blog)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails