Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Moosti Spot?


My apology of not updating my blog as regularly as I wished, things have been catching up too drastically, thanks to the new arrival of JiaZi. Meanwhile my old pal from abroad has had a good time spent in the company of good souls both in Metaphysics and Dao. I hoped he can cope with both simultenously, knowing that the grids and the wedge have their homes in the center of the path or Dao and definitely not the center of the subject. Thus, as a gesture of warming up, I stumbled upon another moosti spot, which has been earmarked for something spectacular in a distance future. May I just ask what sort of name shall this spot be called? Crab formation or crap formation?
P/S: Hi David

Well I am back home after that great experience with you and the others.
I must thank you again for everything.
Apart from your unreserved sharing, i most appreciated all the time and experiences you
made me share with you and most appreciated everybody's company and talents.
Warmest Regards,

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Nice mountain!

Really looks like a crab with pincers.

Does the place have nice seafood too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails