Sunday, September 27, 2009

There Is Something About Ah Fei


To those who has access to Yifengshui (Inner Teaching), do you still remember Ah Fei's case?

Ah Fei is my friend's sub contractor. He shared this case with me, as he was requested to look into his house Fengshui and asked me as to what I could have advised him. As my mind was fixated to XuanKong, I drew up a leaning star chart and explained to him accordingly. My explanation also include how did I derive a conclusion upon deciphering the Gua imagery, in details. However, affinity does not bring me close enough to make a visit to his house for a physical audit. In fact, I have never met Ah Fei.

In summary, the gist of my explanation was to asked him pace down his workaholic lifestyle which has taken a toll on his health and at the same time seek medical attention on the part related to back, blood and kidneys. There is FuYin potential. Knowing also he is hard press for money, his spouse should also buy lottery at a given specific month.

As I was informed, true enough, his spouse strike lottery for that month. However, he himself refuse to seek medical attention and continue to stay on with his workaholic lifestyle. As day goes by, he turned yellow and fell seriously ill. He was then taken to the hospital and was diagnosed the cancer of the liver at stage 4. He did not live long thereafter and died shortly.

This brought to mind someone by the name of Robert who asked me what do I mean by Shu, Xiang and Qi on an article I wrote 2 years ago (note the comment page). Here is the attempt I try to explain in a nutshell: -

Shu, is the numerology as in the star chart and Xiang is the imagery of Gua annexed to it, which gives flavors and meanings. Because Xiang is basically imagery, it does not necessary portends an event that is due to happened unless a Qi is presence. We would not able to determine the presence of Qi unless one does a physical audit or observations.

Many practitioners see inconsistent result in their practice of Flying Star because the understanding of Shu, Xiang and Qi does not go hand in hand. Shu restore Shu, Xiang restore Xiang and only Qi restore Qi. So a Qiling or a Fu dog figurine (Xiang) would not cure a wrong water exits (Qi) neither would a 8 tiers of water feature (Xiang) would activate the 8 white star (Shu). There is also attempt to tilt door as a corrective measure to restore Qi, using XuanKong DaGua.

It is true that the theory, as available out there is not wrong, only the application is. Ah Fei's case is a classic example of what the limitation and potential contained within XuanKong as an armchair FengShui techniques are. It remains a very good indicative tool as a potential reliable method to divine. A physical close inspection of the dragon, mountain, spot, embrace and water is still the paramount task of a FengShui practitioner.

In most cases that I had encountered, the culprit always stem from water. The same goes as the Chinese saying, “Water can float a boat, water can [also] belly a boat.”

3 comments:

Stanley said...

Hi David,

I would like to request for an invite to read your other Yi Fengshui(Inner Teaching) blog, if possible. :)

My id is guan70@doramail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Stanley

DAVID YEK TAK WAI (email:yektakwai@hotmail.com) said...

This blog is currently only made available to a limited of people who had the privilege of accompanying me for audits, to document, discussed and implement FengShui measure and seeing results for themselves. It also provides the forum for them to ask everything they need to know without being abused by outsiders. Until such time, only then, it will be made public.

Stanley said...

ok sure, thanks. good to know. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails