Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Encounter Of The Third Kinds...


Ray of Master 360 has brought up, just the situation in mind of the current situation I am in, via the topic of FengShui help for Headhunters . I agree with Moonchin's view as "... although it can tell a person's In-Born character traits, it is most difficult to tell developed traits or 'changed-over-time traits' accurately...? however, my side of the story is even more bizarre!

I came to know a conglomerate of International funders, by virtue of business introduction, for potential development projects joint ventures, captained by a CEO who is known to be a meta-physicist on his own rights. I am not aware of the strings of achievements under his sleeves, but one thing for very sure; he is screening his potential clients, partners and associates while we indulge in beer over some "Hockian" Karaoke songs, cigarettes and Chinese Tea. It was rather smoky and drunk for others, but I kept my sober, after feeling sort of uneasiness. One reason is also it has passed my bed time, but more importantly are the events unfolding.

In the midst of merry making, the CEO quips to let us know our destiny, as my team consists of the other two parties. He did not plot our chart, but based on very limited data, he starts to read. His initial readings were rather inaccurate. Later, with a twist of an event, he began to stress his point over me, in particular. There seems to be "someone" whispering to his ear, informing him as to the nature of my mental state.  Thereupon, I became his "target". His following messages are all directed to others, but were meant to be understood by me. At the point of time, no one knew I am practicing vegetarian diet and the sort of Xuan arts I am cultivating, yet it all spelt out by him. Very interesting!

My observation led me to an object, not readily to be found in an office. A Chinese Coffin in miniaturized size. Immediately the whole situation makes sense. I am in a situation where it is called, trial by the spirit. No need ZiPing and ZiWei BaZi. No need XuanKong, WenWang and the sort. This is one of the arts called MaoShan (Lower Mao) which is practiced. His final round of antics were the display of teleporting ability, liked any magicianĖ‡s art of object displacement.

Feeling the sort of uneasiness, I secretly drawn a charm (Fu) at the back of my hand, with an immediate response, he raised his voice and vowed to burnt down any temple if the three of us were to believe in any religion whatsoever. Rather strange response coming out from someone liked him and even more bizarre are the experiences for the two of my friends accompanying me, not knowing what the hack he is talking about! Blame it to Carlsberg, perhaps?

Sense a tense situation, I did not pursue any further. The merry making was called to an end with parting words of good luck and good cooperation. I went home, feeling rather drained out, not because of the beer, but of the overdosed of Yin Qi.

The reason of me sharing this experience is to let all to know that we really cannot tell who is who evaluating you in the pretext of a business partner, potential bosses or simply your superior. Anyone can be the meta-physicist in action. They are no longer in robes but the three piece suits of tie and tuxedo. The things that I am uncomfortable with are the methods which are being used, beyond the XuanXue (school of metaphysics) we commonly knew of. Most of them are using the art of Mao, a subject which I do not explain in this portal.

This is a subject that any YinYang practitioner ought to know, for self defense purposes, but not necessary practice as a component for FengShui.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails