Sunday, March 13, 2011

Earthquake and the Abnormally of My LuoPan


I will always remember March 11 for 2 reasons. One, the Earthquake that hits Japan that has trigger the Tsunami. Second, exactly that very moment, while measuring and setting the alignment for one of my FengShui audit, the South and North orientation of my brand new LuoPan went haywire, instead of pointing South, it pointed North. All my readings did not conform to my earlier record, saving me the embarrassment and it makes me wonder what has gone so very wrong without realizing that there is a major disaster over in Japan. That is the very first time I use this brand new LuoPan and it may also be the very last time of using it as it is no longer operational.



It makes me realize a point which I had overlooked. Have you ever wonder why olden day master uses one and only ONE LuoPan for their audits even though the conditions may have been aged and worn out? Next, wonder why a good LuoPan, made under ISO9000 can also be faulty upon measuring at the exact time when an earthquake measuring 8.9 equivalent to 340 megaton or 24,000 times the Hiroshima A-Bomb hits Japan? This is mind boggling. I have no answer. One thing I know, I will be using my old trusty LuoPan again.

Saying thus, I have not heard much about others talking about the quake in Japan caused by someone digging a hole somewhere eastern part of Japan (where it responses to China as the center of the Chinese Universe) causing a Quake in Japan which happened to be at the 5 yellow sector in XinMao year. Better, this is one old pal of mine has to say: -

"... The immediate following question for FengShui addicts should be: WHO DUG and WHERE and how deep and strongly to cause such havoc?

If we consider the Center of the LoShu in Beijing as the point of reference, groundbreaking in the east of this point must have occur according to the common FS theory. Now most digging activities includes : gardening, burying, building, mining, road engineering also. I suppose that to cause such an earth quake, all these activities are needed !

So the assertion that 5 Yellow struck Japan leads us to assert that everybody who dug earth, in anyway and for any reason , in a 45° sector originated in Beijing are responsible for the earth quake in Japan! So what could China do: plead that the point of reference should be elsewhere: why not the crossing of Greenwich meridian and equator for this meridian partakes the world in two slices and this parting is used by everybody. So now the responsibility could be passed to all the people digging ground east of this line, mainly Khadaffi perhaps, which includes the oil producing countries, and that is quite interesting for they have quite a lot of money!"

His point is simple, I must say. Instead of grieving over the lost of lives and praying for the departed ones, some FengShui addicts sensationalize the entire episode as the effect of the 5 yellow and brought us to think, who is the culprit?

Again, I may look upon the event of my LuoPan gone haywire has nothing to do with the Quake in Japan. I may also say that the quake has caused the sudden Qi fluctuation that directly hits my LuoPan causing it to change its polarity. For whatever reason, the sino-centric world views proven to be otherwise, accurate. As to the question, who dug the ground, I leave it to you for an answer.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails