Thursday, December 18, 2008

Politics As The Highest Form Of Art


Sometimes, inspiration comes through from unbelievable sources such as the followings which I ponder and reflects a significant truth about KanYu as an art of war: - "... I believe that the best way of doing things in life is by reflecting what Allah has Ordained upon mankind and with the adoption of our beloved Prophet Muhammad’s (P.B.U.H) traditions and sunnah.

The redundancy of information and doctrines that are disseminated through cyberspace may lead us to confusion. Each time when I am led astray by the Western dominated realm of ideas, I would deviate from the flow to return to my Ultimate compass : Quran and Sunnah. It keeps me in line and focused with an objective rather than clamoring for the unknown.

When one mentions of the word Politics, it conjures a negative connotation to each of our minds. People say that “Politic is dirty” but Al-Ghazzali asserts that “Politics is the highest form of art”. Paradoxical as it may seem but why and what are the two contradictories?...", extracted from drnell.wordpress.com.

It somehow strikes a note in me that the universal truth is nameless, as the Dao that can be named is not the eternal Dao. For such, I agreed with Al-Ghazzali, the Sufi patriarch.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails