Thursday, June 3, 2010

Interstices Metaphysical

Strange, while I heard that a notable master is leaving his practices after barely a year in set up and garnered much fame and attention through the style of self imposed professional ethics and result warranty, just liked the FengShui “families”, I also read about a self confessions of the marketer of Chinese Metaphysics of his traumatic experiences in the academy in town. Thus, these two separate events kept me wonder, if the art of BaZi can indeed be used to present informed decisions of compatibility otherwise, why start off a venture when we knew the outcome is of such a short lived experiences? Perhaps it is worthy? That I ought to learn and perhaps I am learning. 

Coincidently also, while I was cleaning away some of my Folios, a compendium of fragmented ideas in my student years entitled INTERSTICES, it comes to mind of this very seldom used word – interstices, of which it means as from Wikitionary, it states: -

"A small opening or space between objects, especially adjacent objects or objects set closely together, as between cords in a rope or components of a multiconductor electrical cable or between atoms in a crystal."

Perhaps it is this in between spaces that we called interstices, opens another opportunity for water to return to its source. That I leave it for all to interpret…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to him, his teacher is one of the best in bazi, fengshui and qmdj.I wonder why he still face a short-term jail, didn't the teacher able to see it and avoid it or something else.Strange and need to ponder.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails