Monday, June 21, 2010

Show Me The MONEY !!!


This Summer Solstice is strange. First, I bump into a “millionaire” production factory, which I am about to enroll. Second, before I can be made a “millionaire”, I must undertake prep-course before the initiation into indoor discipleship. Only then I am a millionaire. In order to do so I must equip myself with the first million. Why? Because the courses that I am embarking costs more than USD10, 000.00 per session. There are 3 introductory modules, 3 practitioner modules, 3 mastery modules plus one practical module, total up to 1 million, Ringgit for that matter. Then, I read somewhere; the factory owner runs a business of high profit margin. As a disciple you pay a fee, prepare to be mold into a millionaire and that is the end of the transaction. They have their very own expertise and business is business and don’t be too shock with the world of capitalism. How the factory may runs on welfare basis? Right? The owner also needs to be fed - “cari makan”.

This is gorgeous! I never knew that FengShui master has to “cari makan” among their students? I always thought that they are self sufficient with the endowment of the SanYuan of health, wealth and descendent? Perhaps, their services to their clients are just on the affinity basis and not so much of the “cari makan”? 

Maybe I am wrong.

Just met up with an old friend from Singapore, one from the family of FengShui master turns Chinese Medicated Hall Entrepreneurs. They kept their practice and lineage only to their own family members. They engage commercial FengShui masters for “show”, especially during opening of their branches. You hardly know they knew their stuff because they don’t look Chinese enough to even hold a LouPan in their hands. Yup, I forgot to ask if they have application forms for me to enroll as indoor disciple. Shit! What a chance I missed!

Any more genuine masters who can turn me into a millionaire? Please stand up!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As expected, they need to come up with new tricks to cari makan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails