Friday, September 21, 2007

The 9 Grids And The Heavenly Heart


The Heavenly Heart Shaken, The Nine Palaces Altered...
- GM Zhang

This is a meaningful phrase to me, at least on 2 counts, it had proven its worth. I got a distress called from a relative of some one I knew of, to audit his house. He told me how bad shape he was, met an accident, out of job, depends on his wife for his living, 3 kids to bring up and others... Went there to audit, my first impression was the entire house was cluttered. Really cluttered with boxes of files. His wife was doing book keeping as a part time basis. Needless to say no money to do the extraordinary. Location of the aquarium in the Zhen sector. Among others, I recommended the ordinary thing to do, spring cleaning. Put it in a detrimental tone to him, he expedite the spring cleaning. Given me a token fee, which later I donated to a local temple. 1 week later, the news came. His wife was promoted, gaining 3 times her current salary. Change their car from Kancil to Avanza. Got a new altar for the Gods. This is case number 1.

An associate of mine, operating another architectural practice, recruited myself to join him after a split with his partner in a partnership arrangement. The strength was cut into halves, almost paralyze. Clients are complaining, refusing to pay up their fees. The holidays seasons are around the corner. Future projects are stalled. Being involved, I had but no choice to do something. I organized a Spring Cleaning team, clearing up the cluttered architectural department that happened to be occupying a large proportions of space in the premises. Although with lots of hiccups, the event materialized. The office were paid in time for the festive seasons in FULL. This is case number 2.

For the stars to fly, the heavenly heart must be shaken. That is the secret.

Ar. David Yek Tak Wai




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Article “The 9 Grids And The Heavenly Heart”: I’ve also noticed that spring cleaning can change the situation in a very operational way. At first I wouldn’t consider cleaning etc. as I always heard this type of practice bound to new age pop feng shui. But on the long run, I could check by myself that in some cases it obviously was the very first thing to do because else you wouldn’t be able to do anything and the whole place would sort of exhale some very stagnant feeling. And actually this is what I first suggested to one of my acquaintances earlier this week when she asked if there was any way I could help her out of her messy situation. Maybe this could be compared to the necessity to file papers from previous project and make one’s desk clean before you have enough room available to work on the next.

DAVID YEK TAK WAI (email:yektakwai@hotmail.com) said...

Spring Cleaning is a must in the typical Chinese Family. Now, you know the reason why.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails