Thursday, September 20, 2007

Encounter Of The 8th Kinds

A client of mine dropped by, hand in a piece of information to my Architect which reads: -

4 auspicious location, so and so location. Must have consist of the following spaces...
Husband, this room, son this room, daughter A this room, daughter B this room...
9 equally sized boxes, indicating the location of the door...
Signed by Master so and so, dated so and so, fee charged equivalent to USD 1,000.00...

Excellent indeed. I had a brief. We toiled for weeks, had the layout done. Spatial efficiency compromised for the sake of Fengshui. Took the proposal and speak to the client. She wasn't happy about it. Called up this master so and so, set up a meeting with her.

She explained in clarity her approached in setting up the brief. Indeed her professionalism swelled when she tabled her options to my client, option 1 - filthy rich, do this and this. Option 2 - rich, do this and this, and the scale goes on. Obviously my client pick option 1. She emphasized that our proposal matched option 1 and she shouldn't be upset about it. My conscious tell me, how can she not be so upset about it when she was told to sleep in separate room from her husband, because they were from different GUA? Worst still the master bed room was tugged right to the rear of the house facing a shoddy scenery. Well, lets compromised, she said to my client. It is your affinity to go down the scale...too bad!

Enough is enough, I said. Lets be honest about it, I said. If these couple are not meant for each other how would they be blessed with 3 children, own a plot of land in an up market address and now, she was advised to sleep in different room all because they happened to be of different GUAs, miracle indeed, I asked. I took the opportunity to demonstrate to the master, that in 8 mansions, the container is the host and ,in this case, the would be house. The residents are the guest.

Further, I asked, what is the use of the so called Growing QI if it is located at the XUN palace for a KAN sitting house, as wood will complement wood, mutual. Err... is her answer. Surprisingly to her, I say is just alright. She asked why? I explained that the Growing QI is compatible with the palace. When the palace is protected, the inhabitants of the palace regardless of their GUAs will be protected.

Next, I seek her to explain, the notion of, Earth is the mother of 10 thousand things. What is the conditions. Surprisingly for me, she knows the answer is water to resource, fire to groom. I seek further clarification, then indeed what is 5 ghost and 6 killing to you, pretty bad stuff. Err... is her answer again. Yes indeed, she reaffirmed, pointed to the literature that says so. 6 killing is in QIAN palace, palace producing out to 6 killing, good or bad, palace growing star, star protects the inhabitant? 5 ghost is in GEN palace, earth palace grow by fire star, guest growing host, good or bad? Err...

Forget it, main door at LI palace, opposite of KAN sitting, receiving Heavenly Medicine. Yes she answered. Master bed room door at QIAN sub-sector, GEN location room. Will the GEN room receiving Heavenly Medicine even though GEN room is an earth palace? Err... she pondered. I reaffirmed, not quite because the metal door weaken earth QI. Okay said she, where the hell I get these from, I silence. My turn to pose the same question, she proudly said that from the Best English Speaking Fengshui Master in the Klang Valley. Well I remain silence and pull the client aside.

I asked her, if you continue with these sort of nonsense, I am off, you may get her to draw the building for you. She began to see the whole picture and decided to put her hopes on me. I took it with additional load now, that is to redraw another proposal that fits into the architectural framework before Fengshui. At least she is happy that she will not need to sleep in separate room from her husband.

Ar. David Yek Tak Wai

4 comments:

Robert said...

Dear master David,
I just re-read your older post, and then realized something strange with the 8 mansion method in this case.

Why GEN palace has Tian Yi star for a KAN sitting house, which is supposed to be Wu Gui sector?

Or do you use Main Door Gua EH method for the internal? From what I know, it is used for the external landform?

DAVID YEK TAK WAI (email:yektakwai@hotmail.com) said...

Master bed room door at QIAN sub-sector, GEN location room. Will the GEN room receiving Heavenly Medicine even though GEN room is an earth palace?

What I meant was the room is in Gen sector of a larger TaiQi. Inside the room, with a smaller TaiQi, if the bed is located at the TianYi location, will it still be beneficial?

It pose the question of the understanding of palace and star relationship, which matters most?

Cheers

Robert said...

Dear Master David,

Ahh... I see... So it is the Bed that can not receive Tian Yi not the room, because the Door at Qian Metal sub sector?

BTW, Gen earth Palace Room KAN sitting house with Wu Gui Fire star (guest) producing in the host, isn't it auspicious?

Is it right to say, with Bed @Tian Yi Earth Star small tai ji, the door must be @ Gen or Kun small Tai Ji to be auspicious?

In other word, in Ba Zhai to be auspicious:
@larger Tai Ji, it must be Earth Palace, star (the guest) producing in/same elementally?

@smaller Tai Ji, Earth star Bed should have Earth palace/Fire palace sub sector door?

It sounds like San He, 4 Da Shui Kou formulae for me? ^_^ Is there any connection master David?

Thank you.

DAVID YEK TAK WAI (email:yektakwai@hotmail.com) said...

Hi Robert,

I risk myself of giving you partial information that may confuse you further, owing to the fact that you may have already gain these knowledge from the other schools.

Just not to leave you with empty handed to your questions, this is what I may have to say: -

[Q] So it is the Bed that can not receive Tian Yi not the room, because the Door at Qian Metal sub sector?

<> One has to first distinguish which is the larger TaiQi to locate the area where one can have movement and one cannot have movement. Something liked, can see "water" and cannot see "water". After that then investigate further with the room by room basis... That is enough for the time being...

To be continue...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails