Monday, September 24, 2007

Site Problem And Astrological Divination

The client called, seeking the fact that the sewer pipe has been clogged on the ground floor. The contractor is shaking his head as he reluctant to look for the clogged portion, knowing well that it has been cast. Want a quick fix, I asked the contractor.

I drawn up an astrological chart (BAZI) for that day. It is almost liken to an intestinal problem for a human being. The earth problem. Clogged at QIAN area, I instructed him to dig the NW area. Early heaven location for QIAN, LI, South might also have the problem, sewer waste leaking. Notice there is a contamination between GUI water and JI earth at the branch at the day pillar.

True enough in the South, the base supporting the sewer joint is not properly supported and when the soil consolidated above, it pressed the weaken joint apart resulting in the soil or rather mud sips in clogging the bend at NW portion of the house. Compounded by some concrete waste buried underground, the sewer waste simply got stuck!

The contractor is happy that he doesn't have to excavate everything. I am furious that he did a lousy job at the laying of the sewer pipe before the cast of the ground level at the expense of my fellow clerk of work's supervision. Indeed I had a bad day with him. Double confirmed, it was indeed my most unlucky day in my astrological chart.

Ar. David Yek Tak Wai




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails