Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Another Day In Paradise


I was introduced to Mr and Mrs J on the basis of a BaZi reading that eventually result in having to perform the FengShui audit for them at the most economical sense possible. Liked many of the people inflicted by the economic downturn, what Mr and Mrs J is looking for is just a silver lining hovering above the dark and gloomy clouds. That is somewhat common in most of the readings I performed recently, just one after another.

It is not the story of BaZi reading that I find strange for this occasion, but the follow up FengShui audit does provoke some sense of mysterious omen worth note taking and make it as a resolution for future undertakings to come.

Mr and Mrs J charts are not of the optimum. Many masters who opt to profiteer would have pass off such case as it is difficult in rectification and not much professional fee rendered, plus many follow ups with little things to work out.

The initial audit had identified various problem areas notably the bed and stove are in the major Death and Emptiness (DE) line. These couple had sleepless nights most of the time and quarrelling due to monetary issues are obvious. These could easily by rectified, I thought, but not in this case! The bed is carved out of the raised floor and the head is bolt fixed to the wall. Unless a major make over, no amount to tilting could do the job. The stove is located in an awkward cluttered kitchen layout and too long to realign out of the DE. Between the 2 evils, he has only the budget to do one and kitchen stove would be the cheapest possible way. That is the initial challenge.

Next, I recommended a contractor to quote while I was setting the alignment. While I was rechecking my earlier observation and readings everything went wrong. The readings I took earlier don’t seem to be the same! I was struck dumb in a way to figure out the abnormally. The whole exercise went futile. Worst the contractor I brought was saying things he should not have spoken such as “… no lah, cannot be done this way… very ugly and so on so forth…”. He knew well his job is to give a quote and other things is not his business to bother. I was clueless as to his reaction on that day, as the job may have not profiting him, I supposed.

The contractor and I left Mr & Mrs J house for a coffee break. There I began to collect my thoughts and began to realise what went wrong. I called up Mr J again on the same evening and redo the scheme again, this time without the contractor around. Everything seems to fall in place. The initial audit readings were correct and my intended recommendation was feasible. However, the stove seems too long to be tilted to the degree I required. Another challenge to overcome.
I sense that the contractor I brought wasn’t that interested with the job and did not hold to his tongue, so I seek Mr & Mrs J understanding to look for others. This time around they had found an accommodative one whom had completed the makeover for them with the installation exactly the same as the alignment I had marked.

I would not have taken up this case if while I travel to their house, some bad omen surface; it was just perfect skyline, bright sunshine and good feelings with sumptuous breakfast to start off and the old car that brought me to his house run liker Ferrari without breakdown. So, I knew the outcome is fine.

Two weeks down the road, the contractor I brought were crippled by financial woes instead, as the enforcement agency raided his offices and imposed heavy penalties upon him. Strange but true.

I am revealing this event as a true encounter of a practitioner. The resolutions I made thereon, is not to bring anyone along for an audit unless the person is my student or assistant, for he who practices the arts are protected by the arts. Even as an invited guest, one should know what and when to speak.

To Mr and Mrs J, as the current events are unfolding to your advantage, please remember what I had advised and work on the resources with diligent. The opportunities are there, you just need to grab them with sincerity and optimisms.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails