Friday, June 19, 2009

Absolute Yin


Perhaps it is true that when we entered GengWu, the most Yang, it passes on and Yin is born. It is also this very pure Yin that we begin to see things in another way. In this very way that I perceived the notion of the very first principle - uncertainty.

There has always a certain element of uncertainty being what called a professional, likewise, I recalled, Professional lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses a specialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour and integrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. When faced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away. Now, I see it in the first principle; fear not in results but by faith.

By faith, one shall not look at other lives or commentaries as game plans, but by honour and integrity, reflected and expected of him, as a professional to speak his mind and gives his views even if it is absolute rubbish by other standards, for who is among us, to judge a professional owing to his code of ethics? This, I could easily see in the first principle.

Abiding to this code of ethics, the professionals shall not compete. It is the so called potentially abusive healthy competitions that will intoxicate the code of ethics that he lives by in honour and integrity. I hope not to see as the first principle, as there is a paradoxical uncertainty between business and professionalism that is fatal.

In all, I seek not to play God for it has a price to be paid as I am the master of my own karma, so is everyone. Great thanks to the mirror of my own ego and if it is not from the others virtual universe and my teacher, who else would reveal my own dumb folded ignorance? Thanks again, to this first principle as I realised the unfounded principles I stand upon is deluded and so as in my applications.

I can see now that the first principle is being a genuine professional, who not only profess the skills but also profess the righteousness to bring all who heeds or wayward in their previous preoccupations back to the path of good Karma. My heartfelt congratulations to these first principles being the light at the other end of the tunnel. Liked the sayings, it all begins with the three.

May you be well and happy in the path of Dao.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails